It began serialization on the November 2017 issue of V Jump magazine. As of July 2019, it has been collected into 1 tankōbon volume.
An anime adaptation by Passione is scheduled to air on October 2019.
The story is set in the future where humanity and the Z/X has entered a treaty and headed towards moment of peace. Azumi Kagamihara—a girl affiliated with the Blue World—is chosen together with her Partner Z/X Rigel to enroll in Fujimisaki Gakuen, a school established to gather girls that was partnered with Z/X from all over Japan.
- Main article: List of Z/X Code reunion characters
- Azumi Kagamihara and Rigel
- Ena Soranokawa and Nephrite
- Yuni Tsukigata and Amrita
- Shuri Kijino and Muramasa
- Matoi Shinonome and Sonne
- Main article: List of Z/X Code reunion chapters
|1||4 October 2018||
- Z/X Code reunion on Wikipedia (Japanese)