Z/X (ゼクス Zekusu) is one of the card types in Z/X - Zillions of enemy X- TCG. They are the representation Z/X, the titular creatures of the game. Z/X Extra and Z/X Overboost cards are also treated as Z/X during gameplay.
Z/X cards comes in various color, cost, Tribe, and Power. In addition, they may or may not possessed an icon or ability. They are mainly used to attack the opposing Player or Z/X, and to defend the Player from attacks.
Z/X cards are played on Square in Reboot State, and will remain in there as long as they are not destroyed (either by damage or card effect) or moved into different location by a card effect.
The following rules applies when a Z/X is played on Square.
- You can put a Z/X on any empty Normal Square or your own empty Player Square.
- You can put a Z/X on a Square occupied by your own Reboot State Z/X. After the Z/X is successfully played on that Square, put the Z/X that previously occupied that Square into Trash.
- You cannot put a Z/X on a Square occupied by your own Sleep State Z/X.
- You cannot put a Z/X on a Square occupied by the opponent's Z/X, regardless of its state.
- You cannot put a Z/X on the opponent's Player Square, regardless if it is empty or not.