It began serialization on the November 2012 issue of V Jump magazine and ended serialization on the December 2016 issue. All of the chapters are collected in 6 tankōbon volume.
The year is 20XX CE. Japan is dominated by fantastic creatures that appeared suddenly—the Z/X.... By the reunion with his father, Arato—who returned to Tokyo for the first time in three years since evacuation—will throw himself into a harsh battle with the Z/X....
- Main article: List of Z/X manga characters
- Arato Kido (城戸アラト Kido Arato) - Main protagonist of the story. Due to a chance reunion with his father, he becomes involved in the conflict against the Z/X.
- Kyoichiro Kido (城戸卿一郎 Kido Kyōichirō) - Arato's father. He is conducting research to aid the world from the invasion of Z/X.
- Dragon Miko (竜の巫女 Ryū no Miko) - Being that appeared to aid humanity against the threat of Z/X. She is possessing the body of Arato's sister, Mayuri.
- Main article: List of Z/X manga chapters
|1||4 July 2013||
|2||4 February 2014||
|3||8 November 2014||
|4||3 July 2015||
|5||2 June 2016||
|6||31 December 2016||
- Z/X on V Jump (via Wayback Machine)