FANDOM


White-Clothed Imp, Hastur
白衣の小悪魔アスツァール
B33-058 Sample
Kana
はくいのこあくまあすつぁーる
Rōmaji
Hakui no Koakuma Asutsāru
Icon Colorless Colorless
Z/X
Cthulhu
2
3000
Icon
Icon IG Ignition
Text

[Always] Void Bringer<Valid> Square <Effect> As this card appears from Life, if your Life is equal to or less than your opponent's Life, choose up to one Z/X on Square, and put it into Trash.)
[Auto] <Player> Urara <Valid> Square <Trigger> This card appears. <Effect> If your [Overboost] is on Square, you acquire 1 Icon Key Small.png Dream Key, make an "Eldritch Spawn" Token appear on Normal Square without Z/X in Reboot State.

Japanese Text

【常】 ヴォイドブリンガー( 【有効】 スクエア 【効果】 このカードがライフから登場する際、あなたのライフが相手のライフ以下ならば、スクエアにあるゼクスを1枚まで選び、トラッシュに置く。)
【自】 【P】 ≪うらら≫ 【有効】 スクエア 【誘発】 このカードが登場する。 【効果】 スクエアにあなたの[オーバーブースト]がある場合、あなたは Icon Key Small.png を1個得て、「異形の落とし仔」トークンを1枚リブートでゼクスのないノーマルスクエアに登場させる。

Flavor

Japanese
どんなビョーキも90%の確率で全快! 残りの10%は即死! 素敵なお注射してあげるね。
~アスツァール~

English
There's a 90% chance of complete recovery from any kind of diseases! The remaining 10% is instant death! Let me give you a lovely injection.
~ Hastur ~

Sets
F40-054 IGOB Enjoy Set
(Expiration Date: 23 July 2020)
(Free)
B33-058 Hopelight "Frontier" (Normal)
Illust.
ここあ
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.