Raid Battle (レイドバトル Reido Batoru) is a special playing format in Z/X -Zillions of enemy X- trading card game. It is played during select event such as Jump Victory Carnival and Ignition Caravan.
In Raid Battle, a group of several player (known as "challenger") faces against a powerful "boss". The boss, which is represented by more than one player, starts with a huge amount of Life total which must be reduced by the challengers in a one-on-one game against the boss until it reaches zero.
- The boss starts the game with 5 Life.
- The boss's Life is prepared outside the deck.
- When the boss's Life is reduced, it will trigger one of the following effect.
- Nothing happens.
- The boss takes an additional damage. The challenger draws a card.
- The boss chooses and destroys a Z/X on Square.
- All Z/X on Normal Square is destroyed.
- The boss makes a Cost 6, Power 9500 Z/X appears on their Player Square.
Once a challenger deals a total of 5 damage to the boss, the game ends, and the challenger is replaced by another challenger. The Raid Battle ends once the boss's Life total is reduced to 0.
Raid Battle Card
Z/X official website also releases Free Card data for use in the Raid Battle. While the first 6 cards represent the original Raid Battle boss's avatar and the special effects that triggered when the boss's life is reduced, the last 3 cards are new additions.
|R01-001||Shin Ignition Kubota||Player||1|
|R01-002||Bit Break||Raid Event||1|
|R01-003||Critical Hit||Raid Event||1|
|R01-004||Disaster Ray||Raid Event||1|
|R01-005||Calamity Blast||Raid Event||1|
|R01-007||Metsu Ignition Kubota||Player||1|
|R01-008||Malicious Burst||Raid Event||1|
|R01-009||Chaos Eternal||Raid Event||1|