In Z/X -Zillions of enemy X- TCG, several Z/X shared the same title with numeral in their names. These titles were collectively referred to as "numbering name" (ナンバリング名) in official sources and often held a significant importance in the story. Most of the holder of these titles already possessed it since their introduction in story. But some of them also gain it later through the course of the story, especially for newly introduced titles.
In the card game, these titles were mostly one-off occurrence per characters (e.g. only one card with the title for a given character) although the holder may also retain the title on several cards in some case. Cards with the titles sometimes benefit from support given by other cards that specifically refer to the titles in its ability.
List of Numbering Names
This is the list of all known "numbering names" for each main Tribe in Z/X so far, all with the numeral range from 3 to 17.
- ↑ All of its member are also part of, and supported through the broader "Type." group.
- ↑ Although the group and its members has existed for a long time, none of the member uses the full title with the numeral in their name as of the latest set.
- ↑ The group also contain a Killer Machine as its member.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Both the "Four Archangels" and "Twelve Apostles" were recognized as the "numbering" for Angel, although only the individual members from each groups received support and only the whole member of "Twelve Apostles" received support through a single card as of the latest set.
- ↑ All of its member are also part of, and supported through the broader "Radiant Saint" group.
- ↑ Also doubles as the "numbering" for Tortures due to the member dual Nosferatu / Tortures Tribe.
- ↑ All of its member are also part of, and supported through the broader "Tombcastle" group.
- ↑ Also has a "successor" or sub-group in the form of "New Five Chiefs".